Life back on track
It was a Monday morning. The children had gone to school. I also got ready for office and went to the kitchen for lunch and taking the lunch box and putting it in the bag, Rekha said that it has been a long time but I have not been ill. I did not respond to him and left for the office
At 7:00 in the evening, I picked up the children and Rekha from a karate class. While sitting in the car, Rekha said that she is not feeling well, feels like a fever. She slept after eating a fever tablet while sleeping at night.
When she woke up in the morning, she was not well. But still, she prepared the children for school but she was not in a condition to prepare lunch for me. I did not insist too much and left for office.
Coming from office early in the evening, I took him to Max Hospital - Noida.
The doctor saw and immediately wrote for blood tests and swine flu tests. The next day the report was received. Hearing that his swine flu test was positive, the heartfelt a shock but still, I handled you and went to the doctor after taking the report. The doctor saw the report and wrote the Triumphloo.
Trimful, a controlled medicine, was not available in Max Noida. Therefore, I had to go to Max Hospital Patparganj to get medicine, there was less availability but got it.
After taking the medicine, I reached home and asked Rekha to take medicine as per the rules. Because I also had a cough problem, I had brought cough medicine for myself. I drank all the medicine throughout the night.
When I got up in the morning and went to the toilet, but on coming out, due to drug addiction, my head got baffled and he fell down.
When I regained consciousness, I also had Rekha, Mummy, children and Rekha's uncle and brother. We immediately left for Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital.
In the hospital, I was taken to the ward with swine flu and performed a blood test which was positive. The doctor gave the medicine for swine flu and we came back home.
In the evening Rekha told me that I had been unconscious for a long time, because of which the children, mother, and mother were very scared.
After about two days of medication, the condition recovered and life came back on track.
No comments:
Post a Comment